Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who runs Mike Silva International?
The affairs of Mike Silva International are governed by the direction of our Board of Directors.
2. How is Mike Silva International funded?
Mike Silva International is funded by tax deductible gifts from donors.
3. Can I donate by phone, web, or mail?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards as well as personal checks. Call us at 503.614.1552, write us at PO Box 8808 Portland, OR 97207, or go to our donation page.
4. How can a corporation donate gifts-in-kind?
Please contact our Mike Silva International Finance Manager by calling 503.614.1552.
5. Are you audited by an outside organization?
Yes, we are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and audited annually.
6. In what way may I volunteer my time and services?
If you live in the Portland area, you can serve the Lord and further the Kingdom by volunteering at Mike Silva International's headquarters. We have volunteer opportunities in these areas: mailings, archiving, data entry, and other projects. Email us or call us at 503.614.1552.
7. What if I can't support you but I want to pray?
We are so blessed by our prayer partners. Please click here to sign up to receive email prayer updates and join us in intercession.
8. How can I receive additional information about Mike Silva International?
We would love to send you more information. Please Email us.
9. How can I have Mike come and speak at my event/church?
Please Email us to request Mike to come and speak at your event/church.