Mission & Values
“To practice and proclaim the life-changing message of the Lord Jesus Christ in the world’s most spiritually receptive places.”
Knowing that effective evangelism and conversion depend on God, NOT human effort, we value building this ministry on prayer.
Believing we are part of the church, not a substitute for it, we pledge to engage as many Bible-believing, evangelical churches as possible in the initial invitation, preparations, actual outreach event and follow-up.
Disciples Not Decisions
We are committed to making disciples, not decisions, by helping new believers grow spiritually through Bible study, prayer, witness, and church integration.
We value loving, intentional, personal witness. Therefore, we seek to encourage and equip Christians to be consistent witnesses to the unreached around them and invite them to our special event.
Believing that every member of the body of Christ is a “minister,” our goal is to recruit, organize and train large numbers of Christians to assist in all aspects of our outreach efforts.
Pledge to Integrity
By applying the highest ethical standards in finance, promotion and follow-up, MSI strives to be a leader in ministry and personal integrity.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Proven effective, turn-key missions department
- Vision-enhancing experience – passionate returning members
- US leaders gain experience and opportunities to influence key players in emerging countries
- Specialized, guaranteed-effective training in personal evangelism
- An unprecedented catalytic experience for your missions-mindedness